I LOVE YOU

JUDUL


www.adsensecamp.com

Jumat, 09 Desember 2011

Contoh My Experience dalam Bahasa Inggris

My Experience Unforgettable For Me

One day, on school holidays, I and my friends are planning to sports in the morning to ride a bike. Because I do not have a bike, so I had to borrow a neighbor's bicycle. The next day we went to sports at 06.00 am. With the cool air and beautiful, I and my friends bike rowing very relaxed.

We continue to follow the path for the road with ease. Amid the way we stopped briefly at a cafe for a drink and rest for a while. In the shop there are many people who were resting just like us.

Some time later, we moved on to sports to the city. A moment later, there was a truck with a hardness in the direction of our drive, because the front of the truck was a private motor running slowly, the truck was forced to cut corners on the left, where we ride. The truck was also hit my back tire bicycle, and I fell. The truck was immediately step on the gas, no matter what happens. I only slightly injured, but the bike I borrowed my neighbor's property damaged by tire, its circumference broken and bent. Fortunately my friends are not hit by a truck, too. Finally we get home, with my bike pulled from behind by his friends, although very difficult to pull. I am at my friends ride on a bicycle by the other.

Having got home, I was very hard to return a bike with a damaged condition. Finally, my friends also helped me to give some money to repair these bikes. I also immediately took the bike to the shop and fix it immediately. That problem was solved, and I instantly without hesitation to return the bike belonged to my neighbor and say thank you very much.      

Written by


            Reynold P.A.S
 

MY EXPERIENCE
  
One day, when I am in the second grade on Senior High School, I and my friend Ainal visited my friend Nina. She was sick, Nina have more than two month didn’t come to school. Ainal and me go to Nina’s house by motorcycle.

Along the way to Nina’s house, we are very happy. But, in the middle of the way. In SMP 12 many goats lounge about the street. The goats owner purposely to liberate the goats on the street to bring to a field. When we pass by the goats, Suddenly one of them come to our motorcycle, it jumped and throw away the Urine on Ainal’s shoes. We are so startled and also afraid. Especially Ainal, she was angry along the street because of the goat, but I just laughing saw her.

Arrive in Nina’s house, I talked all incident which we have on the way to her house. When I talked it, Nina and her mother was laughing so loud. We are very happy see our friend Nina can be happy like this.

Comeback from Nina’s house, my motorcycle grazed by someone until I come in to the ditch. My hand and my foot was hurt and my chin must be sew. Many people saw the incident, but nobody want to help me.
Finally I decided to go to midwife which near from my house with drive the motorcycle by myself. My chin sewed by her for seven hetting. The midwife called my parent ; for the moment they came and bring me comeback. I was so disappointed because nobody want to help me when the incident happened.

Time past away, at once morning I get a SMS from my friend, she said that Nina was die last night. Immediately, I called Ainal to come Nina’s house. We are so sadly saw  her in front of us. Her mother just crying and said “Nina, wake up honey, Ainal and Mega pick up you to examination together”. I don’t able saw her.

May, it is the best for Nina. It remembered me that life in the world just while. I hope Nina more calm in there. It was my experience which never forget to forever.


 Written by

                                                                                                           
Mega Sylvia Fitri 

Baca Juga Yang Ini, Seru Loo!!

2 komentar: